Valken Battle Machine AEG CQB
The Valken Tactical Battle Machine Wave 2 – Introducing a CQB line of AEG’s with SBC (Short Barrel Configurations) that have been built for close quarters indoor velocities of 330-340 Feet Per Second with 0.20 gram precision BB’s.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Valken Tactical Battle Machine Wave 2 – Introducing a CQB line of AEG’s with SBC (Short Barrel Configurations) that have been built for close quarters indoor velocities of 330-340 Feet Per Second with 0.20 gram precision BB’s. The MOD-CQB is our most compact rifle to date with a 10.5″ barrel and 7.0″ rail system for those close quarters engagements. With a wobble free HDP RIS that’s perfect for mounting all your accessories. All Battle Machines come with a retractable 6-Postion Crane stock that accommodates a range of NiMh 8.4-9.6v and LiPo battery configurations, with plenty of room and an easy to remove butt plate without the need for tools.
- 330 FPS Spring (With 0.20 gram precision BB)
- Standard Torque Motor
- Full Metal Standard 18:1 Ratio Gears
- Stainless Steel 6mm Oil Less Bushings
- Anodized Aluminum Type 0 Cylinder
- Full Metal Double O-ring Cylinder Head
- Full Seal Nozzle w/ Inner O-ring
- Ported Piston Head
- 1-Metal Tooth Piston
- Full Metal Spring Guide
- Full Metal 1-Piece Hop-Up
- Anodized Aluminum 6.05 Inner Barrel 363mm
- Removable Fuse Block
- Mini Type Tamyia Connectors
- HDP (High Density Polymer) Receiver "Matte Black"
- HDP (High Density Polymer) Carbine RIS 7.0"
- HDP (High Density Polymer) Ergonomic Grip
- HDP(High Density Polymer) Vertical Grip
- HDP(High Density Polymer) SF Crane Stock
- HDP (High Density Polymer) Flip Up Rear Sight
- Metal Fixed "A Frame" Front Sight
- Metal 2 Piece Outer Barrel 14mm CCW "Left Hand" Thread (CQB Length)
- Metal Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
- Metal Mag Catch
- Metal Upper Receiver Threads
- Most adaptable AEG market, compatible with a large range of aftermarket internal and external parts.
- Toyko Marui Compatible
- 1 year bulletproof warranty*
- 330 FPS "Feet Per Second" w/.20g
- Compatible with most M4 AEG magazines on the market
- Compatible with 8.4v/9.6v NiMh and 7.4v LiPo
- Competitive entry level performance
- Lightweight durable polymer design
- Includes (1) Valken Tactical 300rd Polymer RMAG, Instruction Manual, and (1) Un-Jamming/Cleaning Rod